A Strategist, But Not As You Know It
As the founder of With Purpose, I bring a wealth of experience as a strategist, facilitator and regulatory advisor who works with executives, leadership teams and managerial boards on cross organisational problem solving.
I’m very approachable, curious and optimistic which I believe is intrinsic to my success as an effective facilitator and adviser. I employ layered co-design methods to foster openness and build rapport with participants to tackle difficult situations, manage power dynamics and work through complex issues.
For years I held CEO positions in Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region and so I’m highly familiar with the complexities leaders face on a daily basis including balancing people and change management, business outcomes and commercial performance.
During this time I’ve dealt with all manner of business problems – cultural, logistics, systematic, planning and strategic. What I’ve learnt is, the solution lies with the teams of people who deal with them every day.
- Former CEO of Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Australia & New Zealand
- Former Global Senior Executive of Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) responsible for Asia-Pacific Region
- Member of the Victorian Conservation Independant Regulation Advisory Panel
- Member and Former Chair of the National Regulators Community of Practice National Committee
- Former Senior Manager with EPA Victoria
- Co-Founder of Victorian and National Regulators Community of Practice
- Founder and Director of With Purpose Solutions
What do I do
I provide expertise to help identify, tighten and drive strategy whilst ensuring systems or processes are properly established, then deployed. I do this whilst working simultaneously on communication, people relationships and group culture.